January 18, 2010

Jacob's Photography Blog is Back!

So after taking almost a year hiatus I have decided to get back to blogging ... lucky you! lol. I have some great new material planed for this year (2010). I have been teaching photography classes, working on my street photography, and getting my business off the ground. All of this has helped me gain new insight on photography. I hope to be able to share some of my knowledge with you as well as some of my mistakes so that you hopefully won't have the same problems I have had.

I hope to create a new blog entry once a week but they may come more often depending on my work load. So check back often to keep up with all of the new posts. All of that to say ... the first new post will be published tomorrow at 9:00 AM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment